Event training & coaching– speaker training, presentation development & practice sessions
- Group Size: Depends, typically 6 max.
- Length: Typically 4-5 days
- Level: Flexible
- Price: Based on group size & length
Does your team have an important event on the horizon, where they each need to give a presentation?
We offer a multi-day training & coaching idea for you —
- We start by understanding your event goals and initial plans. (We can help with event consulting, if desired.) The training and coaching approach is designed around these goals.
- Then, we take your team through the 2-day presentation training course, adapted for the individual attendees and your event. At each step along the way, your team applies and practices the concepts, while preparing and advancing their event presentation. Thus, they leave the course with an understanding of the presentation development process, presenter skills, how to manage fear and an initial draft of their presentation. (See presentation & public speaking – 2-day small group training course & workshop, for a sample agenda.)
- Finally, we arrange group and/or individual coaching sessions to practice the presentations in a comfortable and confidence building setting. This is normally 2-3 additional days of coaching.
Our approach fosters team building, as attendees share their fears, strengths and weaknesses. Video feedback is used to enhance confidence and to enable self-discovery.
* We offer a free consultation to discuss your project in more detail. Final pricing, time needed and exact structure depends on the length of the presentations, number of people and starting skill level.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.