Presentations & other business communications — 2-3 day small group training & workshop
- Group Size: 3-6
- Length: 2-3 days
- Level: Key fundamentals
- Price per corporate group: 6500 - 9500 CHF*
Great presenters aren’t born, they’re made. While their presentations may look effortless, preparations and practice are behind every great presenter and their props.
We start by introducing a communication tool box, which is applied first to business presentations. We use guided practice sessions in a relaxed atmosphere to develop confidence and individual style. Practice sessions are videoed for self analysis.
Next, we reinforce and extend the learning process to other business areas, while attendees continue to practice their presentation skills. Students receive personal coaching and build confidence, clarity and charisma in their business communications. The course is provided in English.
Who should attend this workshop:
Sales, technical, market development and other managers or advancing professionals, who wish to improve their business presentation, writing, communication skills and perception internally or externally.
Training seminar topics:
The course focuses on business presentations, alternating short theory reviews with workshops and presentation practice. Each presentation is videoed for self-assessment and confidence building. Presentation topics include —
- How to be remembered – Building on the limits of the human brain.
- The presenter’s physiology (controlling fear)
- Body language.
- Make your voice engaging.
- Knowing your audience (optional: Adapting to international audiences and culture tips).
- Preparations and purpose.
- Structures to inform, persuade, get action and entertain.
- Opening and closing ideas.
- Techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Dealing with questions after the presentation.
- Includes lots of practice sessions with video feedback.
Attendees continue practicing presentation skills, while we extend the communication principles into other business communications —
- Business writing
- Write with purpose
- Concise & skim-able structures
- Eliminating words — grammar tricks
- Optional — sales letters & emails, cold call emails, technical reports, etc.
- Planning and leading successful business meetings
- Preparation (and pre-selling)
- The ‘devil is in the details’ — plan, assign & do
- Don’t forget the next steps
- Planning your communication
What makes this course different:
- Action-oriented and fun workshop, in a relaxed setting.
- Lots of presentation practice with video feedback.
- Designed for technical, business and sales presenters.
- Culture and communication tips for international audiences (optional).
- Personal coaching in small classes of 6 or less.
- It’s the REAL WORLD. Course developed by real business professionals for real business situations. (Read more about the trainer & approach)
- Integrated format efficiently covers several business communication areas using the same underlying principles, saving time and money.
- Instruction in English by a native English speaker with an easy to understand neutral accent.
Notes regarding Prices —
* The price is for 2-3 days and for up to 6 people. It includes training booklet, video feedback and other materials. We assume that the client will provide the training facilities, so the price excludes facilities and food. Please contact us for a formal quote or variations that better fit your needs.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us