Hire a speaker – Best practices to grow across borders
- Length: 10-30 minutes
- Price: 3000-5000 CHF*
International growth keynote talks
Want some new ideas to boost your international growth? We can help. Below are some sample keynote presentation ideas:
“5 best practices for growing your business across borders”
This highly rated talk was developed for the World Trade Center. It’s designed to get exporters thinking strategically about their cross border growth.
“Beyond the obvious, hidden differences in business culture”
Tailored to your specific needs, this talk helps you see the structure behind etiquette to business culture that affects strategic and organizational changes.
“Understanding Americans” or“Understanding Europeans” or“Understanding Asians”
Fun and insightful, these talks reveal the underlying reasons for style differences and key tips to improve cross-cultural communications.
“The hidden world of virtual team and best practices”
Based on research and over 20 years of corporate experience, this talk provides a picture of the secret world of virtual teams. More importantly, you’ll learn simple tips to improve communication and teamwork.
Let us know your situation and we can suggest other ideas. Each keynote talk includes memorable audio and/or visual props, plus audience engagement activities. What a great way to warm up your team meeting!
Your speaker: Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, Adviser, Trainer & Speaker
- International business growth consultant
- Trainer in international market development, cross-cultural and presentation skills (also a TEDx trainer)
- Over 20 years of international growth and management experience with DuPont (26 B$US revenues at the time) – Roles included Global Consumer Products Leader – Teflon(r), Regional Manager – EMEA, Global Business Manager, and Corporate Growth Manager – CE
- MA in cross-cultural training and BS in engineering
* Exact prices depends on project needs and travel time.