Media Training 1-Day Course (PUBLIC COURSE in English)
- Group Size: Up to 6 people
- Next available training course: September 4, 2023
- Price: 750 CHF early booking price
- Custom Training & Coaching: Available for privates, executives & large groups, contact us for pricing
This Media Training 1-Day Course provides tools and practice to handle media interviews, panels, and post-speech questions. This workshop is open to the public and limited to just 6 people. So, you receive lots of practice and personal coaching in a comfortable setting. The approach is designed specifically for international business and technical leaders and experts. It includes preparation tools, filmed practices, and individual tips for self-development.
This is a public course held in English and in Switzerland. Attendees receive a certificate of completion. Please contact us for media training for private or corporate groups. We also offer 2-Day Presentation and Public Speaking Training and 1-Day Presentation Practice and Coaching.
Media Training 1-Day Course – Dates:
|COURSE DATE||DAY||EARLY BOOKING CUT-OFF DATE|
|May 5, 2023||Friday||DATE BOOKED|
|September 4, 2023||Monday||July 24, 2023|
|November 15, 2023||Wednesday||October 2, 2023|
Limited to just 6 speakers/course.
Who should attend this Media Training 1-Day Course:
This Media Training 1-Day Course is for anyone who represents a company or non-profit to journalists, the public, employees, or social media bloggers. It is designed for international leaders, technical experts, communication managers, product managers, plant managers, product spokespersons, or advancing professionals. It is also appropriate for communication professionals helping those who represent the company.
Private and custom group media training is also available. Just fill-out the form below and describe your needs.
Media Training 1-Day Course – Topics:
The small group allows us to tailor the course to your needs and practice at each step along the way. We cover normally cover general theory and practice interviews, panels, and questions after a speech.
Topics typically include the following:
- Overcoming your fear and building confidence
- Developing key messages and responses to questions
- What to wear, where to look, and how to be charismatic
- Using your voice and words to keep the audience engaged
- Opening statements
- Handling hostile questions
- Tips and tricks to win over the audience
Your instructor: Kimberly VanLandingham
- CEO of European Market Link Sàrl
- 10+ years as a corporate and TEDx presentation and public speaking trainer
- 20+ years of international management experience with the DuPont Company (e.g. Global Teflon(r) Consumer Products Business Leader, Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, Growth Manager, R&D Manager, etc.)
- Product spokeswoman on TV and radio, and a keynote speaker
- Masters in cross-cultural communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Member of SIETAR Europa & former board member for SIETAR Switzerland (Society of Intercultural Educators, Trainers and Researchers)
- Easy-to understand native English speaker (so able to help with English wording)
What makes this Media Training 1-Day Course different:
- High-energy, action-oriented! You’ll learn by doing.
- Small classes (maximum 6 people) enable practice with interview questions, post-speech questions, and being part of a panel.
- Personal tips and coaching for each attendee.
- Filmed practices to help build your own style.
- Designed for international business managers, non-profit leaders, and technical experts.
- You’ll learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
Participants leave the workshop feeling more confident and excited to give their next business interview.
Media Training 1-Day Course prices:
The price is just 875 CHF, 750 CHF with the early booking discount. Classes are limited to just 6 participants. Price includes training facility, facilitation, training booklet, other workshop materials, private video of your practice interviews, coffee, rolls, and fruit. We break for lunch to enjoy some fresh air and the nice restaurants close by.
Media Training 1-Day Course location:
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman, 14
+41 (0) 79 414 41 50
Martigny is a beautiful town in the French part of Switzerland. Nestled between three valleys, it’s surrounded by vineyards and mountain peaks, yet easy to access by train or car. You’ll enjoy sampling the local wines and creative cuisine at a wide selection of bars and restaurants. With sculptures throughout the town, a roman stadium and modern art exhibits; Martigny is known as the “ville d’art et de culture.”
This training centre is just a couple minutes walk from Martigny’s main train station, with direct trains from Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, and Brig. It’s also close to several reasonably priced hotels, parking. and the motorway.
Filled with Roman history and modern art, this French-speaking part of Switzerland takes pride in its local wines and creative cuisine. Here are helpful links:
Pay nothing now.
- Complete the form below to check availability, ask questions, and provide invoice information. Then, we’ll send you an invoice.
- Pay the 30% deposit to reserve your space on the course. Then, we’ll send a confirmation email with course details and hotel suggestions.
- Final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
NOTHING TO LOSE – Flexible change policy: You may transfer your course reservation (and payments) to another course date or to another person to attend in your place.
Check availability for this course here:
Contact us to check availability, for more information on this workshop, or for custom corporate courses, available throughout Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.view course