Virtual Presentations & Public Speaking – Virtual training with live instructor (Certificate Course in English)
- Group Size: Maximum 6 people
- Next available training course: April 5, 12, 19, 26, 2022
- Price: 850 CHF/person (Contact us for corporate group pricing)
- Format: Virtual on-line with live instructor
This is a creatively structured online and virtual presentation and public speaking training course with all the benefits of a live course and a self-paced course:
- Live instructor – Workshops are facilitated by a live highly-rated instructor, with extensive public speaking and corporate experience (see details below).
- Small group – With only 6 attendees/group, you’ll feel engaged as you practice throughout the sessions.
- International business focus – This course is for international business, technical, and sales people. It includes international presenting tips.
- Action-oriented – You’ll learn by doing. We use video examples, partnering exercises, and a presentation practice sessions to apply your new skills.
- Creative virtual training tools – We’ll use a several virtual tools, like breakout rooms, whiteboards, jam boards, and more. You’ll feel like you’re in the room with the other trainees while learning new tools to use with your teams.
- Save time and money – As this course is virtual, you’ll eliminate the time and cost of travel. You can use a future presentation project during the course, so you’ll learn while advancing your work.
This training is in English and includes course summary materials, project worksheets, and videos of your practice sessions.
Your training facilitator, Kimberly VanLandingham:
Kimberly brings together her experience and academic credentials to help international business and technical presenters.
- Over 20 years international management experience with DuPont (roles included Global Business Leader, Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, Corporate Growth Manager) –> Linkedin Profile
- Product spokesman on TV/radio and as a keynote speaker
- 10 years as a presentation and public speaking trainer
- Keynote speaker at the EACC, World Trade Centre, universities and global companies
- Trained tens of TEDx speakers
- Masters in cross-cultural communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent (so help with English skills too)
- Rated as “outstanding” by 92% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback and testimonials
Virtual Presentations & Public Speaking – training topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other. Most items include examples, workshops or practice sessions. Topics include the following:
Foundation topics for speakers
- Set-up for a great virtual presentation or meeting
- Fear and confidence: 3 ways and 3 exercises to manage stage fright.
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
- The communication problem: The brain’s filters and communication tools to overcome them
Our 5-Step Presentation Development Process
- Step 1 – Presentation preparation and strategy
- Step 2 – Focusing content and developing key messages.
- Step 3a – Structuring your presentation.
- Step 3b – Storytelling, and other power tools.
- Step 3c – Opening and closing techniques.
- Step 4 – Charts and other techniques that keep your audience’s attention.
- Step 5a & 5b – The presenter tools: Using your body and voice (live and virtually).
- Step 5c – More tech tips for virtual presenting
The course is packed with speaking exercises and presentation practice with videos to optimise your style.
Virtual Presentation & Public Speaking Training Course – price open-enrollment dates:
This training course includes 10 hours of group training, plus 1-hour of private presentation coaching for just 850 CHF/person, and covers similar topics as our 2-day presentation training course. The format is fast moving and limited to just 6 people, so you’ll feel like you’re in a classroom and receive personal tips.
NOVEMBER 2021 COURSE – BOOKED
|Module 1||Monday||15-Nov-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 2||Monday||22-Nov-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 3||Monday||29-Nov-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 4||Monday||6-Dec-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|+ 1-hr. private|
APRIL 2022 COURSE
|Module 1||Tuesday||5-Apr-22||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 2||Tuesday||12-Apr-22||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 3||Tuesday||19-Apr-22||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 4||Tuesday||26-Apr-22||15:00 – 17:30|
|+ 1-hr. private|
Pay nothing now.
- Complete the form below to check availability, ask questions, and tell us your preferred payment method. Then, we will hold a space on the course and send you an invoice for the deposit.
- Pay 30% deposit. Then, we’ll send a course confirmation along with your final invoice.
- The final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
IMPORTANT: Deposits are transferable and the final balance is only due one week before the course begins.
Contact us for custom corporate courses or to sign-up for the open-enrolment dates.
Book this course here
We also offer small group, face-to-face training courses in Switzerland:
- 2-Day Presentations & Public Speaking for Business is limited to just 4 people. – This course covers the same topics as the virtual training course described on this page, and includes at least 6 live practice sessions with coaching.
- 1-Day Presentations and Public Speaking Practice & Coaching in English is limited to just 3 people. It is perfect for experienced speakers, who wish to boost their skills or prepare for an upcoming event. It includes 3-4 practice sessions with video feedback with theory around the small group’s specific needs.