Virtual Presentations & Public Speaking – Virtual training with live instructor (Certificate Course in English)
- Group Size: Maximum 8 people
- Next available training course: Nov. 15, 16, 22, 23, 2021
- Price: 650 CHF/person (Contact us for corporate group pricing)
- Format: Virtual on-line with live instructor
This is a creatively structured online and virtual presentation and public speaking training course with all the benefits of a live course and a self-paced course:
- Live instructor – Workshops are facilitated by a live highly-rated instructor, with extensive public speaking and corporate experience (see details below).
- Small group – With only 6 attendees/group, you’ll feel engaged as you practice throughout the sessions.
- International business focus – This course is for international business, technical, and sales people. It includes international presenting tips.
- Action-oriented – You’ll learn by doing. We use video examples, partnering exercises, and a presentation practice sessions to apply your new skills.
- Creative virtual training tools – We’ll use a several virtual tools, like breakout rooms, whiteboards, jam boards, and more. You’ll feel like you’re in the room with the other trainees while learning new tools to use with your teams.
- Save time and money – As this course is virtual, you’ll eliminate the time and cost of travel. You can use a future presentation project during the course, so you’ll learn while advancing your work.
This training is in English and includes course summary materials, project worksheets, and videos of your practice sessions.
Your training facilitator, Kimberly VanLandingham:
Kimberly brings together her experience and academic credentials to help international business and technical presenters.
- Over 20 years international management experience with DuPont (roles included Global Business Leader, Global Business Manager, EMEA Regional Manager, Corporate Growth Manager) –> Linkedin Profile
- Product spokesman on TV/radio and as a keynote speaker
- 10 years as a presentation and public speaking trainer
- Keynote speaker at the EACC, World Trade Centre, universities and global companies
- Trained tens of TEDx speakers
- Masters in cross-cultural communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent (so help with English skills too)
- Rated as “outstanding” by 92% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback and testimonials
Virtual Presentations & Public Speaking – training topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other. Most items include examples, workshops or practice sessions. Topics include the following:
Foundation topics for speakers
- Set-up for a great virtual presentation or meeting
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
- The communication problem: The brain’s filters and communication tools to overcome them
- Fear and confidence: 3 ways and 3 exercises to manage stage fright.
Our 5-Step Presentation Development Process
- Step 1 – Presentation preparation and strategy
- Step 2 – Focusing content and developing key messages.
- Step 3a – Structuring your presentation.
- Step 3b – Storytelling, and other power tools.
- Step 3c – Opening and closing techniques.
- Step 4a – Charts and other techniques that keep your audience’s attention.
- Step 4b – Words that work, and those that don’t.
- Step 5 – The presenter tools: Using your body and voice (live and virtually).
We also cover tips for the international presenter and for persuasion.
The course is packed with exercises and presentation practice sessions with video feedback.
Virtual Presentation & Public Speaking Training Course – price open-enrolment dates:
This training course includes 10 hours of group training, plus 1-hour of private presentation coaching for just 650 CHF/person, and covers similar topics as our 2-day presentation training course. The format is fast moving and limited to just 6 people, so you’ll feel like you’re in a classroom and receive personal tips.
|NOVEMBER 2021 COURSE|
|Module 1||Monday||15-Nov-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 2||Monday||22-July-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 3||Monday||29-July-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 4||Monday||6-Dec-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|+ 1-hr. private|
|NOVEMBER 2021 COURSE|
|Module 1||Tuesday||5-Apr-22||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 2||Tuesday||12-Apr-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 3||Tuesday||19-Nov-21||15:00 – 17:30|
|Module 4||Tuesday||26-Apr-21||15:00 – 17:30|
Pay nothing now.
- Complete the form below to check availability, ask questions, and tell us your preferred payment method. Then, we will hold a space on the course and send you an invoice for the deposit.
- Pay 30% deposit. Then, we’ll send a course confirmation along with your final invoice.
- The final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
IMPORTANT: Deposits are transferable and the final balance is only due one week before the course begins.
Contact us for custom corporate courses or to sign-up for the open-enrolment dates.