Reduce stage fright & gain confidence (PRIVATE VIRTUAL TRAINING in English)
- Group Size: 1
- Length: 2 hours
- Price: Contact us
Do you feel anxious when you have to speak in front of a group? Does your heart race, your hands sweat or your throat feel tight? You may even experience sleepless nights, brain fog, and even a panic attack. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. These are common reactions to public speaking, often called “stage fright.” What’s more, we can help you manage and reduce stage fright.
Stress and anxiety are a normal part of being human and trying new things. To reduce stage fright, you can –
- Develop your skills,
- Practice in front of a small supportive audience and
- Learn tools to use your body to control your mind and to use your mind to control your body.
If you already have the skills and experience, we propose a private 2-hour virtual session to learn some mind-body anxiety control tools. You will learn how the body and mind react to public speaking and how to reduce your nerves in these situations with specific tools.
Private training is confidential and available in English. More training is available with an anxiety specialist. Contact us for more information.
We cover skills development, practice, and mind/body anxiety tools in our courses:
- 2-Day Presentations & Public Speaking for Business Training Course – Recommended for nervous presenters as it includes more theory and practice.
- 1-Day Presentations & Public Speaking Practice & Coaching
- 1-Day Media Training Course