The Confidence Clinic: Overcome your fear of public speaking (PUBLIC TRAINING in English)
- Length: 10 virtual hours
- Price: 650 CHF (595 CHF with early booking discount)
- Next live course begins: July 1, 2024
- Self-paced course: Coming soon!
Do you feel anxious when asked to give a speech? Does your heart race, your hands sweat, or your mind go blank? Do you have trouble sleeping days before a speech? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. These are common reactions to public speaking, often called “stage fright.” The Confidence Clinic is a training workshop designed to help you overcome your stage fright and fear of public speaking.
Everyone feels stress from time to time, but there are ways to manage that stress so that you can perform. You will learn and try-out research-backed confidence-building tools used by professional speakers, Olympic athletes, CEOs, and therapists. Then, you can decide which tools are right for you.
Stop letting your fear hold you back. Use these tools to manage your speaking nerves and gain confidence. This is an action-packed virtual training course in English.
How do you overcome your fear of public speaking:
We work to build confidence and tackle your fears from multiple sides:
- Neurology and physiology of fear
- Changing the fear cycle
- Building confidence before the event
- Maximising confidence during the event
- What to do after the event to build confidence going forward
- Preparing for and responding to the unexpected (and mistakes)
- When failure isn’t an option
- Next steps and your ongoing confidence practice
You will try-out each concept with an exercise during or after class related to your public speaking or other business situation that makes you nervous. These exercises work to replace your fear with confidence. By the end of the course, you will feel more confident and have tools to continue your confidence building journey.Reserve the Confidence Clinic
The Confidence Clinic structure, dates and price:
Live virtual video sessions are the first Monday of each month for 4 months, 18:00-19:30, over Zoom video conference platform. (Attendance is optional.) Each session is 1.5 hours with confidence building “homework” between each session. This will be an empowering way to start the week and you’ll implement the tools and build your confidence over this period. You will receive videos, notes and references for each session, so you don’t need to attend each session. However, we encourage full participation to practice and get the most out of the event.
The price is just 650 CHF, or 595 CHF with the early booking discount.
Self-paced videos are coming soon for 295 CHF. Contact us to learn more.
|2024 Training Course Dates
|Early Booking Discount Until
|January 5, February 5, March 4, April 2, 2024
|July 1, August 5, September 2, October 1, 2024
|May 21, 2024
|Fully self-paced course
Who should attend:
This confidence building workshop is designed for technical, sales, or business professional/leaders who want to improve their comfort with public speaking and giving presentations. It’s perfect for introverts, those changing jobs, facing impromptu speaking situations, or large audiences. While the trainer focuses on public speaking and other business communication, the tools will change your approach to all situations requiring confidence.
Note: This is a business course not therapy.
Other courses to overcome your fear of public speaking:
Stress and anxiety are a normal part of being human and trying new things. To reduce stage fright –
- Develop your skills,
- Practice in increasingly difficult situations, and
- Apply tools to control your mind and body.
The Confidence Clinic focuses on tools to control the mind and body to build confidence. We cover skills development, practice, and a few mind/body anxiety tools in our other courses. Here is a comparison of our other open to the public courses:
- 2-Day Presentations & Public Speaking for Business Training Course – This is a comprehensive course for new and nervous presenters. It includes tools to build confidence, communication strategy, slide preparation, and lots of practice. If you’ve never had a proper presentation training course, this 2-day course will give you the skills, practice and tools to increase your confidence.
- 1-Day Presentations & Public Speaking Practice & Coaching – Recommended for those who already attended a comprehensive training course (like 2-Day Presentations & Public Speaking for Business), this course provides practice and coaching to boost your skills or help you refine a particularly presentation.
- 1-Day Media Training Course – Recommended for those facing impromptu Q/A situations, this course provides specific skills, tools and practice for interviews with journalists, panel discussions, tough questions in a crisis, or Q/A after a speech.
What’s stopping you? Overcome your public speaking fears now. Book a place on this course or ask questions here:Reserve the Confidence Clinic
Here are some other options: