Presentations & public speaking for business – 2-Days (Open enrollment course in English)
- Group Size: 4 participants (during Covid times))
- Next training course: March 30-31, 2021
- Price: 1490 CHF/person for 2 days (1350 CHF early booking price)
Get ready to roll-up your sleeves and start presenting. In our fully-loaded 2-day presentation training course, you’ll learn by doing.
If you’re terrified of public speaking, don’t worry, we give you exercises to combat that fear upfront. Then, you’ll learn the communication rules used by great public speakers. Next, you’ll discover our 5-step presentation development process to create eye-catching slides that are easy-to-present and meet your business goals. Along the way, you’ll apply theories and practice presenting. The course is limited to just 4 people, so you’ll receive personal coaching and videos of your practice sessions, in a comfortable and confidence-building setting.
The training is provided in English by a native English speaker. Your facilitator brings evidence-based theories together with over 20 years of corporate experience, a masters in communications, experience as a TV spokesman, and trainer for TEDx speakers.
The training course includes a course booklet with theory summaries, processes, and worksheets.
Who should attend this 2-day presentation training workshop:
The course is designed for international business, technical, and sales professionals or managers, who wish to improve their business presentation and public speaking skills. You may also use it to develop an existing or new presenting project. This course is also appropriate for TED-style talks.
Note: We also offer a condensed 1-day training course, limited to just 4 people — Presentations & Public Speaking for Managers, and a Virtual Presentation & Public Speaking course with a live instructor.
Presentations & Public Speaking for Business – 2-day training topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other. Most items include examples, workshops or practice sessions.
- Fear and confidence: 3 ways and 3 exercises to manage stage fright
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience
- The presenter tools: Using your body and voice
- Presentation preparation and strategy: Choosing content and key messages
- Structuring your presentation
- Storytelling, and other power tools
- Opening and closing techniques
- Slides and other tools to keep your audience’s attention
- Words that work, and those that don’t
- More on persuasion
- Preparing for questions during and after the presentation
- Impromptu presentations
- Virtual presentations
Includes lots of presentation practice with video feedback.
What makes this Presentation & Public Speaking for Business course different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes (up to 4 people) enable personal coaching.
- You can use a work-related presenting project, while developing new skills.
- Lots of practice.
- International business focus.
- You’ll learn from each other in a comfortable, fun and supportive environment.
- Courses provided by Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & keynote speaker:
- Over 20 years international management experience with DuPont (technical, marketing, global and regional business management)
- Product spokesman for DuPont on live TV and radio
- 8 years as a presentation and public speaking trainer
- Trained dozens of TEDx speakers
- Masters in communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- On the board of SIETAR Switzerland (Society of Intercultural Education Training and Research)
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent –> More on your trainer
- Rated as “outstanding” by 92% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback and testimonials
You’ll leave class confident and excited to give your next business presentation.
2-Day Presentation & Public Speaking for Business training course price & dates:
The price is 1490 CHF/person, for the 2-day course. The early booking price is 1350 CHF/person. This presentation training workshop is limited to just 4 people maximum. The training is 9:00 to 17:30 each day, with a 1-hour break for lunch.
IMPORTANT: Reservations are transferable to another course date, a virtual course, or another person.
Presentation training dates and early booking discounts:
- March 30-31, 2021 – early booking February 18, 2021
- May 3-4, 2021 – early booking March 26, 2021
- July 6-7, 2021 – early booking May 28, 2021
- August 25-26, 2021 – early booking July 9, 2021
- October 28-29, 2021 – early booking September 10, 2021
- December 2-3, 2021 – early booking October 22, 2021
The price includes the training facility, facilitation, training manual, other course materials for the exercises, private video of your practice sessions, morning coffee with croissant, and afternoon coffee break with cookies and fruit. We’ll break for lunch so you can enjoy a nice restaurant in the square or a walk through the vineyards. The price does not include your lunch, dinner, or your travel expenses.
Training workshop location:
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman, 14
CH-1920 Martigny, Switzerland
+41 22 548 0365
Conveniently situated at the intersection of three valleys and train routes, Martigny is easily accessed by train or car. The training center is just a couple minutes walk from the train station. It’s also close to the motorway, with parking and a hotel across the street.
Filled with Roman history and modern art, this French-speaking part of Switzerland takes pride in its local wines and creative cuisine. In face, Martigny is called the “Ville d’art et de culture”,
Here are helpful transportation links:
- Martigny – Hotels
- Swiss train tickets (SBB)
- Train tickets to Martigny from EuroRail
- Martigny – Art and culture
Pay nothing now.
- Complete the form below or email us to check availability, ask questions, and provide your preferred payment method. We’ll send you an invoice for a 30% fully transferable deposit, and hold your place on this course.
- Pay 30% deposit to confirm your reservation. Then, we’ll send you a course confirmation, hotel suggestions and maps.
- The final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
Flexible change policy (so you have nothing to lose): Your reservation is flexible. You may transfer your deposit to a virtual course, a different dates, or to another person. The final payment is only due 1 week before the course.
Contact us for custom corporate courses. Training is available throughout Switzerland, including Sion, Sierre, Martigny, Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Zug, Lucerne, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us