Presentations & Public Speaking for Business – 2-Days (PUBLIC COURSE in English)
- Group Size: 5 participants
- Next Available Public Course: January 16-17, 2024
- Price/Person for Public Course: 1490 CHF/person (1350 CHF early booking price)
- Corporate Groups: Contact us for price & availability
Get ready to roll-up your sleeves and start presenting in a small comfortable group. In our fully-loaded 2-day presentation training course, you will learn by doing. This course is designed for those in international business and technical/scientific fields.
We start by addressing public speaking nerves and stage fright. Then, you’ll discover our 5-step presentation development process to develop and deliver engaging presentations. Along the way, you’ll apply the theories and practice presenting. We will video your practices to help you decide what to keep and what to change. This comprehensive course is limited to a small group; so, you can practice presenting, perform individual exercises, and receive coaching in a comfortable and supportive setting.
|Training Course Dates||Days of Week||Early Booking Discount Until||Availability|
|Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2023||Thursday-Friday||No longer available||FULL|
|January 16-17, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||December 1, 2023||3 seats left in Martigny|
|February 20-21, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||January 10, 2024||2 seats left in Zurich|
|March 6-7, 2024||Wednesday-Thursday||January 26, 2024||2 seats left in Lausanne|
|April 23-24, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||March 8, 2024||Available in Martigny|
|June 4-5, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||April 16, 2024||Available in Lausanne|
|July 9-10, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||May 28, 2024||Available in Zurich|
|August 27-28, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||July 16, 2024||Available in Martigny|
|October 29-30, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||September 17, 2024||Available in Martigny|
|December 3-4, 2024||Tuesday-Wednesday||October 22, 2024||Available in Martigny|
Just 1490 CHF/person, 1350 CHF with the early booking discount.
Reserve now with a 400 CHF deposit or request a company invoice.Reserve 2-Day Presentation Course
Who should attend this 2-day presentation training course:
This is a comprehensive speaking course for professionals and leaders in international business, technology/science, and sales/marketing. If you’ve never had a presentation training course or wish to update your skills, this is the course for you.
2-day presentation training course topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other with examples. More importantly, you will practice presenting 5-6 with individual video feedback and personal tips.
Foundation topics –
- Fear and confidence: 3 ways and 3 exercises to manage stage fright
- The communication problem and key communication rules to solve it
Our 5-Step Presenting Process –
- Step 1 – Presentation preparation and strategy: Choosing content and key messages
- Step 2 – Content: Turning ideas into key messages
- Step 3 – Structure: Opening and closing techniques, storytelling, and other power tools
- Step 4 – Slides & Script: Tips and tools to keep your audience’s attention
- Step 5 – Delivery: Using your body and voice
- Bonus – Virtual presenting tips to make TEAMS/ZOOM easier and more engaging
Tips throughout on –
- Cross-cultural presenting differences
- Your script – Words that work and those that don’t
- Address the audience’s questions during your presentation
What makes this 2-day presentation training course different:
- The training is focused on you! We make sure your individual needs are addressed.
- Small classes allow lots of practice without much waiting around for your turn.
- International business focus with tips around cultural differences.
- Your trainer has a unique a background in communication, technology, sales, and international business. (See attendee’s comments.)
- Confidence building – You’ll leave class excited to give your next business presentation.
Your Presentation Trainer: Kimberly VanLandingham
- 12 years as a presentation and public speaking trainer
- 20 years experience with DuPont (global business manager, regional manager, R&D and technical service manager, global product manager, etc.)
- Product spokesman on live TV/radio and TEDx trainer
- Masters in communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker accustom to helping those speaking English as a second language
- Rated as “outstanding” by 97% of workshop attendees
Martigny, Switzerland – Presentation training course location:
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman, 14
CH-1920 Martigny, Switzerland
Martigny is easily accessed by train or car. The training room is 3 minutes walk from the “Martigny” train station with parking and a hotel across the street.
Filled with Roman history and modern art, this French-speaking town takes pride in its local wines and creative cuisine.
Zurich, Switzerland – Presentation training course location:
Flex Kalkbreite – FLEX ROOM 3
Kalkbreitestrasse 6 (in the courtyard, 2nd floor)
CH-8003 Zürich, Switzerland
Kalkbreite is in District 4, in the heart of Zurich. Kalkbreite is a car-free area. The “Kalkbreite/Bhf. Wiedikon” is in front and can be reached by tram 2, 3, and bus 32. Wiedikon train station is a five-minute walk away.
Lausanne, Switzerland – Presentation Training course location:
Route Louis Favre 10B
CH-1024 Ecublens, Switzerland
SwissTech Hotel is located on the campus of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL), right next to the EPFL Metro Station. The centre of Lausanne can be reached by metro in 12 minutes.
Nothing to lose.
Just 1490 CHF/person, 1350 CHF with the early booking discount. Reserve your place now with a 400 CHF deposit or request a company invoice. CHANGE OR CANCEL up to 28 days before the course for free! 250 CHF change fee with 27 days or less.
Reserve 2-Day Presentation Course
If you want to practice presenting with individual coaching or fine-tune a presentation, try our 1-Day Presentations & Public Speaking – Practice & Coaching. For those giving interviews, sitting on panels, or answering questions after a presentation, we suggest our 1-Day Media Training Course.
Contact us for custom corporate courses and private training. Training is available throughout Switzerland, including Sion, Sierre, Martigny, Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Zug, Lucerne, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us