Public speaking coaching (Private training)
- Group Size: 1-2
- Length: 1-day or 2 consecutive half-days
- Price: 3000 CHF/day*
Looking for a public speaking coach? You’ve come to the right place!
Our public speaking coach can help you overcome your fears, develop a powerful presentation, then speak on-stage with charisma.
It’s private training, so the day is designed entirely around you — your business situation and your skill needs.
If public speaking fear is a problem, we address it upfront. Then, you’ll practice powerful speaker techniques to capture and hold your audiences attention. You’ll learn public speaking structures and how to create clear PowerPoint (ppt) slides, that are easy to memorize, and to present.
Throughout the training, we’ll video your practice sessions and you’ll receive honest and personal guidance to help you develop your individual style and charisma.
Our public speaking coach is a native English speaker, so she can also help you with your English.
Your public speaking coach:
Your public speaking coach will be Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO of European Market Link, adviser, trainer & keynote speaker:
- Over 20 years international corporate and leadership experience (technical, marketing, and business management) with DuPont (Fortune 50 company)
- Product spokesman on TV and radio
- Keynote speaker for international associations, multinationals, and universities)
- 8 years as a presentation and event trainer
- Trained over a dozen TEDx speakers
- Masters in communications (MACCC) and BSc in electrical engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent (and can help with your English)
- Rated as “outstanding” by 92% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback and testimonials.
Public speaking coaching topics:
We’ll propose a custom agenda, specifically for your needs, based on a preliminary phone interview. Your public speaking coach is highly prepared and experienced, so she adjusts to your needs during the session. Here’s a list of some of the individual training topics that we’re prepared to cover:
- Dealing with nerves and stage fright. You’ll receive specific tools for your needs to overcome this fear and gain confidence.
- Communication rules that great presenters follow
- Charisma and connecting
- Presenter skills and body language…includes developing your style.
- Finding your voice.
- Presentation preparations and strategy.
- Content and structuring your presentation. This section can focus on presentations to convey information, to persuade your audience, to achieve a specific action, or simply to entertain.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Developing your PowerPoint (PPT) slides, and other media to keep your audience’s attention.
- Words and scripts.
- More on persuasion and perceptions. This section is adapted to individual needs, and is typically very different for technical, sales, or management presentations.
- Culture tips to adjust presentations for international audiences.
- Media training – Preparing for journalist interviews or questions after the presentations.
- Moderator training – For those wishing to be the moderator or host for an event (sometimes called the masters of ceremony or MC)
Includes several practice sessions with video feedback to gain confidence and refine your individual style. You can take home a copy of your practice videos. You’ll also receive a Presentation and Public Speaking Training Course Booklet, which includes concise summaries of the training materials and presentation development worksheets used in the course.
What makes this presentation training different:
- Truly tailored to your needs.
- High-energy, action-oriented!
- Video feedback for self-analysis.
- Our methodology is designed for technical, sales, or business presenters.
- Includes international culture aspects.
- Courses provided by a highly-rated and experienced native English-speaker with a neutral accent. (More about your trainer.)
You’ll finish the training with more confidence and excited to give your next business presentation.
Price for private presentation training:
* The price of 3000 CHF is for one 8-hour day (or 2 consecutive 4-hour half-days), for 1-2 people, excluding lunch, but including breaks. Training is offered at your facility, or ours. We also offer follow-up skype coaching for 250 CHF/hour. All training includes exploratory phone call, preparation tailored to your needs, a custom course booklet, and take-home video of your practice sessions. VAT and travel are not included (and may not be applicable).
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.
Contact us with any questions or to reserve a date.