Presentations & public speaking for business – 2-day (Corporate small group training workshop)
- Group Size: 3-6 (larger groups also possible)
- Length: 2 days
- Level: Adjusted to the group
- Price : Contact us
Our fully-loaded 2-day presentation training workshop takes your team through a step-by-step process to create and deliver business or technical presentations. We use experiential learning, so attendees will roll-up their sleeves and start presenting from the beginning of the first day. Over 2-days, we alternate short theory discussions with examples, presentation practice and other workshops. The workshop uses a small group, allowing presentation practice with video feedback in a comfortable confidence-building setting. We provide the tools and coaching to help your team to see their strengths, overcome their fears, and develop their individual style. Workshops are tailored to the current work situation and needs. This training is only available in English.
This workshop may be designed to initiate or advance a specific presentation project, or prepare for an event. An open enrollment course (2-day Presentations and Public Speaking for Business) is also in English, in Switzerland.
Who should attend this training workshop:
Business or technical professionals or managers wishing to improve their business presentation skills and/or advance a specific presenting project.
Presentation training workshop topics:
- Individual goals.
- Communication fundamentals.
- The presenter — using your body and voice.
- Presentation preparation and strategy, the keys to success!
- Structuring your presentation.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Preparing for questions during and after the presentation.
- Dealing with nerves.
- Presentations to inform, convince or get action.
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
- Adjusting presentations for international audiences and culture tips (optional).
- Includes presentation practice sessions with video feedback.
What makes this workshop different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes enables personal coaching.
- Lots of practice.
- May be tailored for technical, sales, business, or specific international needs.
- The workshop attendees learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
Participants leave class feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Your trainer: Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & speaker
- 20 years in international management at DuPont in technical, sales, marketing, and business leadership roles. (Linkedin Profile)
- Speaker on live TV, radio, and at large events for DuPont
- Presentation trainer since 2011, focused on technical and business speakers
- Trainer for TEDx and corporate events
- Keynote speaker at associations (e.g. World Trade Center) and universities
- Degrees in communications (MACCC) and Engineering (BSEE), and training in leadership and marketing
- Easy-to-understand native English accent
- Highly-rated and appreciated by course attendees (See Testimonials)
Prices include a course training booklet, videos of the practice sessions, and other training materials. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Training is available in English and throughout Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zug, Lucerne, Zurich, Basel, Martigny, and surrounding areas.Contact us