Presentations & public speaking – 2-day small group workshop (CUSTOM TRAINING in English)
- Group Size: 3-6 (larger groups possible)
- Length: 2 days
- Level: Adjusted to the group
- Price: Contact us
Our fully-loaded 2-day presentation training workshop takes your team through a step-by-step process to create and deliver business or technical presentations. We use experiential learning, so attendees will roll-up their sleeves and start presenting from the beginning of the first day. Over 2-days, we alternate short theory discussions with examples, presentation practice, and other workshops. We suggest a small group, allowing presentation practice with video feedback in a comfortable confidence-building setting. We provide the tools and coaching to help your team to see their strengths, overcome their fears, and develop their individual style. Workshops are tailored to the current work situation and needs. This training is in English.
This workshop may be designed to initiate or advance a specific presentation project, or prepare for an event. A public course is also available for individuals to attend in Switzerland – 2-day Presentations and Public Speaking for Business.
Who should attend this presentation training workshop:
Business or technical professionals or managers wishing to improve their business presentation skills and/or advance a specific presenting project.
Topics for this presentation training workshop:
- Individual goals.
- Tools to overcome stage fright and control your nerves.
- Critical communication rules.
- How to connect to your audience.
- The presenter — using your body and voice.
- Presentation preparation and strategy, the keys to success!
- Structuring your presentation.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Slides and other visual aids to keep your audience’s attention.
- Preparing for questions during and after the presentation.
- Adjusting presentations for international audiences and culture tips (optional).
- Includes presentation practice sessions with video feedback.
What makes presentation training workshop different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes enables personal coaching.
- Lots of practice.
- May be tailored for technical, sales, business, or specific international needs.
- The workshop attendees learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
Participants leave class feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Your presentation training workshop facilitator: Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & speaker
- 20 years in international management at DuPont in technical, sales, marketing, and business leadership roles. (LinkedIn Profile)
- Product spokeswoman on live TV, radio, and at large events for DuPont
- Presentation trainer since 2011, focused on technical and business speakers
- Trained tens of TEDx speakers
- Keynote speaker at associations (e.g. World Trade Center) and universities
- Masters in communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Board member for SIETAR Switzerland (Society of Intercultural Education, Training, and Research) and manager of the 6500 member Cross-Cultural Management group
- Easy-to-understand native English accent
- Highly-rated and appreciated by course attendees (See Testimonials)
Price for this custom workshop:
Prices include a course training booklet, videos of the practice sessions, and other training materials. Complete the form below or Email us to discuss your specific needs.
Training is available in English and throughout Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zug, Lucerne, Zurich, Basel, Martigny.Contact us