Presentations & public speaking — 2-day small group training course
- Group Size: 3-6
- Length: 2 days
- Level: Adjusted to the group
- Price per corporate group: 6500 CHF*
Over 2-days, we alternate short theory discussions with examples, presentation practice and other workshops. The course uses a small group, allowing presentation practice with video feedback in a comfortable confidence-building setting. We provide the tools and coaching to help you to see your strengths, overcome your fears and develop your individual style. Courses are tailored to your current work situation and needs. The training is provided in English.
This course may be designed to initiate or advance a specific presentation project.
Who should attend this training course:
Professionals wishing to improve their business presentation skills or advance a presenting project.
Training course topics:
- Individual goals.
- Communication fundamentals.
- The presenter — using your body and voice.
- Presentation preparation and strategy, the keys to success!
- Structuring your presentation.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Preparing for questions during and after the presentation.
- Dealing with nerves.
- Presentations to inform, convince or get action.
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
- Adjusting presentations for international audiences and culture tips (optional).
- Includes presentation practice sessions with video feedback.
What makes this course different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes enables personal coaching.
- Lots of practice.
- Business focus with international cultural aspects.
- Students help and learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
- Workshop facilitator has extensive international business management experience and is a native English speaker. (More on your trainer.)
Participants leave class feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
The price is 6500 for 2 days and for up to 6 people.
*The price includes a course training booklet, videos of the practice sessions, and other training materials. Normally, training is held at the client’s facilities, so the price excludes the training room and food. Contact us to discuss larger groups, longer training option, or other specific needs.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us