Media training and coaching (Private or small group corporate training in English)
- Group Size: 1 or more
- Length: Typically a half-day
- Price: Contact us
Preparing for a television (TV) or radio interview? Or, a panel discussion? If so, media training is for you.
Media training gives business leaders and spokespersons the communication tools and practice needed to handle journalist questions and other impromptu situations. Presentation Training Switzerland tailors media training for your individual needs and specific business situation.
Speaking and responding to journalist questions on TV, radio, or at events can be stressful. So, we address this fear upfront.
Then, our media coach helps you to prepare and practice. You’ll receive tools and techniques to develop your responses and your on-camera public speaking presence, while achieving your business goals. We video your practice sessions to help you refine your style and build confidence.
We specialise on media training for international business leaders and technical professionals.
Your media trainer and coach
Your media trainer and coach will be Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO of European Market Link, Trainer, and Strategist:
- Product spokesman on TV and radio for DuPont (includes experience on QVC, NPR, news, radio and social media)
- Key note speaker at universities, European-American Chamber of Commerce, World Trade Centre, and corporate events 10+ years as a presentation and event trainer
- Trainer for over a dozen TEDx speakers
- Over 20 years international corporate experience (technical, marketing, and business management) with DuPont in Europe, the US, and globally
- Masters in communications (MACCC), and BSc in engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent (so she can also help you with your English)
- Rated as “outstanding” by 92% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback and testimonials
Media Training and Coaching Price
Media training and coaching is typically one day or two half-days. Shorter and virtual sessions are also available.
Corporate media training is available our training centre in Martigny, Switzerland, or at your offices throughout Switzerland (including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Lucerne, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zug, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.)
Contact us to discuss your situation, ask questions or reserve a date.Contact us