Introduction to presentations & public speaking – 1-day (Corporate small group training course)
- Group Size: Ideal for 2-3 people
- Length: 1 day
- Price: Contact us
This is an intense full-day training workshop focused on the critical components of public speaking and business presentations. Short theory reviews alternate with examples, presentation practice, and other exercises. The workshop is designed for 2-3 participants so that each person can practice their presentation skills with video feedback, in a comfortable confidence-building setting. You’ll receive the tools and guidance to help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses, while developing your individual style. Practice sessions are tailored to your business situation and needs. This presentation workshop is only available in English.
Who should attend this training workshop:
Business or technical professionals or managers, who wishes to improve their business presentation skills and professional perception. This structure can be used as an introduction or to help managers advance to higher level of performance.
Presentation training topics:
- Your needs & goals.
- Communication fundamentals & the audience’s brain.
- The speaker — using your body and voice.
- Preparations & strategy.
- Developing powerful key messages.
- Structuring your presentation.
- Opening & closing techniques.
- Other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Preparing for interviews and questions.
- Overcoming stage fright.
- Includes several practice sessions with video feedback, so you can gain confidence and refine your technique.
What makes this workshop different:
- High energy, action-oriented!
- Video feedback for self assessment.
- Small group enables practice and personal coaching.
- May be tailored to technical, sales, or business presenters, and may include international cultural aspects.
- Your trainer has extensive business experience and is an easy-to-understand native English-speaker.
- Students help and learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
Participants leave workshop feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Your trainer: Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & speaker
- Over 20 years of speaking experience in international leadership DuPont (Fortune 50 Company) while managing technical, sales/marketing, and business teams. (Linkedin Profile)
- Was a product spokesman on TV, radio, and at large events for DuPont
- Presentation trainer for almost 10 years, focused on technical and business speakers
- Trainer for TEDx speakers
- Currently a keynote speaker at events (e.g. World Trade Center, EACC, etc.) and universities
- Masters in cross-cultural communications (MACCC) and a Bachelors in Engineering (BSEE), with extensive training in leadership and marketing
- Easy-to-understand native English accent.
- Highly rated and praised by course attendees (See Testimonials)
Contact us for a quote.
All prices include a training booklet, video of your practice sessions, and other training materials. The prices also include tailoring the materials to your company needs, travel time and travel expenses to your facility.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us