Presentations & public speaking – Large group training seminar (Custom training in English)
- Group Size: Up to 25 people
- Length: You decide
- Level: Tailored to your group
- Price : Contact us
Do you have a tight budget and lots of people to train? We can help. Your team will learn our 5-step process to create and deliver business presentations that achieve business results. We’ll use short theory sessions, custom examples, workshops or partner practice exercises. Depending on the group size and time available, we can video presentation practice sessions, or add individual follow-up training.
We specialize in technical, sales, business, and international presenters. This presentation training is provided in English.
Who should attend this training seminar:
You choose. This large group workshop can be facilitated as preparation for an event, an introductory to presenting and public speaking, or as a course to update management presentations. It’s ideal for a group of new or advancing professionals, a technical team, or as a day of training to be included in your next team meeting.
Training seminar topics:
This is a sample agenda, modified to the time available, group size and your needs.
- Controlling nerves, and dealing with the fear.
- Three tools to connect to your audience.
- The audience’s brain and communication tools to break-through.
- Preparations to get results.
- Choosing content and creating key messages.
- Structuring your presentation with storytelling and other power tools.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Powerful visuals, and other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Words that work and those that don’t.
- Deliver with impact – body language.
- Using your voice to reinforce your message.
- Includes examples, workshops and partner practice sessions.
Participants are given a workshop booklet with the process, theory, and worksheets.
What makes this seminar different:
- Practical and applicable for business with a highly experienced trainer.
- High energy, action-oriented, with exercises to reinforce learning.
- Theory is based on the latest research and modern techniques.
- We use video feedback.
Your trainer: Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & speaker
- Over 20 years of international management and speaking experience at DuPont in technical training, sales, marketing, and business management roles. (Linkedin Profile)
- A product spokesman on TV, radio, and at large events for DuPont
- Presentation trainer since 2011, focused on technical and business speakers
- Trainer for TEDx speakers
- Currently a keynote speaker at events and universities
- Masters in communications (MACCC) and a Bachelors in Engineering (BSEE), with extensive training in leadership and marketing
- Easy-to-understand native English accent
- Highly rated and praised by course attendees (See Testimonials)
Contact us for a seminar quote.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us