Introduction to presentations & public speaking — large group seminar
- Group Size: Up to 30
- Length: 1/2 to 1 day
- Level: Tailored to the client needs
- Price per full day : 3500 + 50 pp CHF*
- Price per half-day: 2000 + 50 pp CHF*
This training approach is perfect for those with a tight budget and lots of people to train. Tailored to your needs and interest, the agenda focuses on the critical process steps and tools for presentations with confidence, clarity and charisma. Short theory sessions alternate with custom examples, workshops or partner practice exercises.
This presentation training is provided in English.
Who should attend this training seminar:
You choose. This large group workshop can be facilitated as preparation for an event, an introductory to presenting and public speaking, or as a course to modernize management presentations. It’s ideal for a group of new or advancing professionals, a technical team, or as a day of training to be included in your next team meeting.
Training seminar topics:
This is a sample agenda, modified to the time available, group size and your needs. We can also tailor the content and examples to technical, business, sales and/or international presenters.
- Controlling nerves, and dealing with the fear.
- Three tools to connect with charisma.
- The audience’s brain and communication rules to break-through.
- Preparations that get results.
- Content and creating key messages.
- Structuring your presentation with storytelling and other power tools.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Great visual aids, and other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Words that work and those that don’t.
- Deliver with impact – body and voice.
- Includes examples, workshops and partner practice sessions.
Participants are given a workshop booklet with the process, theory, and worksheets.
What makes this seminar different:
- High energy, action-oriented!
- Creative team-building exercises are used to develop skills in a comfortable and fun environment.
- Our trainer (Kimberly VanLandingham) has extensive speaking experience in technical, sales, and executive positions; a masters in communications; and an easy-to-understand native English accent. She also has experience as a product spokesman on TV and trains TEDx speakers. Read more…
Participants leave the workshop with critical basic tools to improve their business presentations.
* The price is 2000 CHF for a half-day, 3500 CHF for a full-day, plus 50 CHF per person. For example, the price for 20 people for a half-day is 3000 CHF, the price for 30 people for a full day is 5500 CHF. These prices include the course booklet and other course materials. Please contact us for more details.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us