Introduction to presentations & public speaking — large group seminar
- Group Size: Up to 50
- Length: 1 day
- Level: Introductory (or higher)
- Price per group: 3500 + 50 pp CHF*
This 1-day training seminar is designed for a large group and focuses on the critical tools to creating better business presentations.
The seminar covers the key elements for attendees to develop confidence, clarity and charisma. We use short theory sessions alternating with examples, workshops or partner practice exercises. It can be used as a introduction to presenting and public speaking, or as a refresher course.
This presentation training is provided in English.
Who should attend this training seminar:
The agenda below is an introductory course for anyone, who wishes to improve their business presentation skills and professional perception. It’s ideal for a group of new or advancing professionals, a technical team, or as a day of training to be included in your next team meeting.
Training seminar topics:
This is a sample agenda and may be modified for more advanced groups. We can also tailor the content to technical, business, sales and/or international presenters.
- Communication fundamentals.
- Limitations of the audience’s brain and how we can present to overcome these.
- The speaker and body language.
- Preparations – defining your audience, purpose and products.
- Creating key messages.
- Structuring your presentation.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Preparing for questions.
- Dealing with nerves.
- Includes examples, workshops and partnering practice sessions.
What makes this seminar different:
- High energy, action-oriented!
- Creative team-building exercises are used to develop skills in a comfortable and fun environment.
- Our trainer (Kimberly VanLandingham) has extensive real world experience in technical, sales, and executive positions, and is an easy-to-understand native English-speaker. Read more…
Participants leave the workshop with critical basic tools to improve their business presentations.
* The base price is 3500 CHF, plus 50 per person. So a course of 50 people is only 6000 CHF. The price for 30 people is 5500 CHF. These price includes the course booklet and other course materials. Please contact us for more details.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us