Presentations & public speaking training – 1-day group workshop in Switzerland (open to individuals)
- Group Size: 5 participants maximum
- Length: 1 day
- Level: Adjusted to the group
- Price*: 790 CHF per person (690 CHF with early booking discount)
Join our 1-day open-enrollment presentation training workshop to gain confidence, clarity, and charisma. You’ll learn and practice business presentation skills in a comfortable small group (maximum of 5 participants). You’ll create presentations that are easy-to-deliver with our step-by-step process, designed for technical, sales, and business presenters. You’ll receive short evidence-based theory, followed by examples, practice sessions, or other exercises; so you always learn by doing. We’ll video your presentation practice sessions to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, and fine-tune your individual style. The training includes a course booklet with theory summaries, processes, and worksheets. The course is provided in English.
One-day presentation training course dates:
Only 5 places available for each workshop.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 — 9:00 to 17:45
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 — 9:00 to 17:45
Contact us for course availability and to reserve your place.
Who should attend this training workshop:
The course is designed for those who wish to improve their business presentation skills and professional perception. The training method is specifically suitable for international business, technical, and sales professionals or managers. This intense course takes you through a step-by-step process to build a great presentation.
Note: We recommend the 2-day presentation training workshop for those wishing to learn more advanced skills, those developing a specific presentation, a TED-style talk, or those facing large audiences or journalists.
Training workshop topics:
- Introduction and your goals for this course
- Communication and the audience’s brain: Communication rules used by great presenters
- Preparation: Planning to get results
- Content: Designing a memorable talk with key messages and a big idea
- Structures and stories: Building your speech with storytelling and other power tools
- Hooks: Opening and closing techniques to hook the audience
- Visual aids: Slides and other tools that emphasize your presentation
- Speaker’s body: Moving your body with purpose to tell your story
- Speaker’s voice: Using your voice to engage the audience
- Speaker’s nerves: Overcoming your fear, and enjoying the presentation
Videos, workshops or practice sessions (with video feedback) are included with most topics, so you gain confidence and refine your technique throughout the day.
What makes this workshop different:
- High energy, action-oriented!
- Video feedback for self assessment.
- Small classes of up to 5 enables practice and personal coaching.
- Designed for international technical, sales, and business presenters.
- Courses provided by an experience international business presenter, TEDx trainer, and native English-speaker (with an easy-to-understand neutral accent). She has over 20 years experience in presenting, international business and management, plus a MA in communications and a BS in Engineering. For more information on your trainer, follow this link –> More on your trainer.
- Workshop attendees help and learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
Participants leave the workshop feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Presentation training prices:
*The price is 790 CHF/person, 690 CHF with the early booking discount. Classes are limited to only 5 participants. Workshops fill-up quickly, so book your place early.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019
790 CHF/person, 690 CHF, if reserved before September 29, 2019.
- Thursday, January 16, 2020
790 CHF/person, 690 CHF, if reserved before November 16, 2019.
Price includes training facility, facilitation, training manual, other workshop materials, private video of your practice presentations, morning coffee and tea with croissants, and afternoon cold drinks with biscuits and fruit. We break for lunch to enjoy some fresh air and the nice restaurants close by. The price does not include lunch, dinner, or travel expenses.
Training course location:
This open-enrollment training course will be held at our training facility in Martigny, Switzerland:
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman, 14
This training location was chosen for its convenience. It’s just a couple minutes walk from Martigny’s main train station, which is a stop on the Swiss regional train lines. It is also close to the motorway, parking, and hotels. Martigny is beautiful mountain town and known as a “ville d’art et de culture”.
Here are helpful transportation links:
- Martigny – Hotels
- Swiss train tickets (SBB)
- Train tickets to Martigny from EuroRail
- Martigny – Art and culture
- Contact us to check availability, ask questions, then decide on payment method.
- Pay 30% deposit to hold your space. (Your receive an invoice for a bank transfers or a MasterCard/Visa payment. You also receive a welcome email with course information and maps.)
- Final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
Cancellation and change policy:
If you need to cancel…
- You may transfer your deposit or final course payments to another person, who will attend in your place.
- The 30% deposit can be transferred to a later course, if you tell us at least 1 month prior to the workshop that you originally reserved.
- The final payment and deposits, with cancellation notices of less than 1 month, can be transferred to a later course if we re-sell the place on the original course.
If we need to cancel for any reason, we will refund or transfer your payments.
Custom corporate courses are also available throughout Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us