Presentations & public speaking for business – 1 day (Open enrollment training course)
- Group Size: 5 participants maximum
- Next course: January 16, 2020
- Price*: 790 CHF/person (690 CHF with early booking discount)
Gain confidence, clarity, and charisma in this highly interactive training workshop. You’ll learn tricks to overcome your fears, and to develop presentations that get results. You’ll create presentations that are easy-to-deliver with our step-by-step process, designed specifically for technical, sales, and business presenters. After theory sessions and video examples, you’ll learn by doing through workshops and presentation practice. You’ll receive individual pointers and see videos of your practice sessions in a comfortable small group (maximum of 5 participants). We’ll help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, and fine-tune your individual style. The training includes a course booklet with theory summaries, processes, and worksheets. The course is provided in English.
One-day Presentations & Public Speaking for Business – 1-day training course date:
Only 5 places available.
- Thursday, January 16, 2020 — 9:00 to 17:45
Contact us for course availability and to reserve your place.
Who should attend this training workshop:
The course is designed for those who wish to improve their business presentation skills and professional perception. The training method is specifically suitable for international business, technical, and sales professionals or managers. This intense course takes you through a step-by-step process to build a great presentation.
Note: We recommend the 2-day presentation training workshop for those wishing to learn more advanced skills, those developing a specific presentation, a TED-style talk, or those facing large audiences or journalists.
Presentations & Public Speaking for Business – training workshop topics:
- Introduction and your goals for this course
- Overcoming your fear and building confidence
- Communication and the audience’s brain: Communication rules used by great presenters
- Preparation: Planning to get results
- Content: Designing a memorable talk with key messages and a big idea
- Structures and stories: Building your speech with storytelling and other power tools
- Hooks: Opening and closing techniques to hook the audience
- Visual aids: Powerful slides and other tools
- Speaker’s body: Moving your body with purpose to tell your story
- Speaker’s voice: Using your voice to engage the audience
Videos, workshops or practice sessions (with video feedback) are included with most topics, so you gain confidence and refine your technique throughout the day.
What makes this workshop different:
- High energy, action-oriented!
- Video feedback for self assessment.
- Small classes of up to 5 enables practice and personal coaching.
- Designed for international technical, sales, and business presenters.
- Courses provided by an experience international business presenter, TEDx trainer, and native English-speaker (with an easy-to-understand neutral accent). She has over 20 years experience in presenting, international business and management, plus a MA in communications and a BS in Engineering. For more information on your trainer, follow this link –> More on your trainer.
- Workshop attendees help and learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
Participants leave the workshop feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Presentation training prices:
*The price is 790 CHF/person, 690 CHF with the early booking discount. Classes are limited to only 5 participants. Workshops fill-up quickly, so book your place early.
Thursday, January 16, 2020
790 CHF/person, 690 CHF, if reserved before November 16, 2019.
Price includes training facility, facilitation, training manual, other workshop materials, private video of your practice presentations, morning coffee and tea with croissants, and afternoon cold drinks with biscuits and fruit. We break for lunch to enjoy some fresh air and the nice restaurants close by. The price does not include lunch, dinner, or travel expenses.
Training course location:
This open-enrollment training course will be held at our training facility in Martigny, Switzerland:
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman, 14
Martigny is a beautiful town in the French part of Switzerland. Nestled between three valleys, it’s surrounded by vineyards and mountain peaks, yet easy to access by train or car. You’ll enjoy sampling the local wines and creative cuisine at a wide selection of bars and restaurants. With sculptures throughout the town, a roman stadium and modern art exhibits; Martigny is known as the “ville d’art et de culture,”
This training center is just a couple minutes walk from Martigny’s main train station, which is a stop on several Swiss train lines. It’s also close to several reasonably priced hotels, parking. and the motorway. Here are helpful transportation links:
- Martigny – Hotels
- Swiss train tickets (SBB)
- Train tickets to Martigny from EuroRail
- Martigny tourist information – Art and culture
- Contact us to check availability, ask questions, then decide on payment method.
- Pay 30% deposit to hold your space. (Your receive an invoice for a bank transfers or a MasterCard/Visa payment. You also receive a welcome email with course information and maps.)
- Final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
Cancellation and change policy:
If you need to cancel…
- You may transfer your deposit or final course payments to another person, who will attend in your place.
- The 30% deposit can be transferred to a later course, if you tell us at least 1 month prior to the workshop that you originally reserved.
- The final payment and deposits, with cancellation notices of less than 1 month, can be transferred to a later course if we re-sell the place on the original course.
If we need to cancel for any reason, we will refund or transfer your payments.