Presentation & public speaking training – 2-day group workshop in Switzerland (open to individuals)
- Group Size: 5 maximum
- Length: 2 days
- Level: Tailored to group needs
- Price: 1490 CHF/person for 2 days (1350 CHF early booking discount)
This 2-day presentation training workshop is for individuals wishing to develop confidence, clarity and charisma in a small group. Over 2-days, we alternate short theory discussions with examples, presentation practice, and other workshops. The course is limited to 5 people, allowing presentation practice with video feedback, in a comfortable confidence-building setting. You’ll learn tools and receive coaching to develop your strengths, overcome your fears, and build your individual style. Materials are applied to your current work situation and needs. The training is provided in English.
The 2-day workshop enables deeper content and more practice time than the 1-day presenter training. It also allows time to initiate or advance a specific presentation project.
Switzerland 2-day Presentation Training Course dates:
Only 5 places available for each workshop.
- November 27-28, 2019 — Wednesday to Thursday, 9:00 to 17:30
- March 2-3, 2020 — Monday to Tuesday, 9:00 to 17:30
- May 5-6, 2020 — Tuesday to Wednesday, 9:00 to 17:30
Contact us to check availability and reserve your space.
Who should attend this training workshop:
The course is designed for business, technical, and sales professionals and managers, who wish to improve their business presentation structure or presenting skills. You may also use it to develop an existing or new presenting project.
Presenter training topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other. Most items include examples, workshops or practice sessions.
- Fear and confidence: 3 ways and 3 exercises to manage stage fright
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
- The presenter tools: Using your body and voice.
- Presentation preparation and strategy: Choosing content and key messages.
- Structuring your presentation.
- Storytelling, and other power tools.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Charts and other techniques that keep your audience’s attention.
- Words that work, and those that don’t.
- Get action and more persuasion techniques.
- Preparing for questions during and after the presentation.
- Impromptu presentations.
Includes lots of presentation practice with video feedback.
What makes this course different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes (up to 5 people) enable personal coaching.
- You advance a presenting project, while developing new skills.
- Lots of practice.
- Business focus.
- You’ll learn from each other in a comfortable, fun and supportive environment.
- Courses provided by Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, adviser, trainer & keynote speaker:
- Over 20 years international corporate experience (technical, marketing, and business management)
- Product spokesman on TV and a keynote speaker
- 8 years as a presentation and event trainer; including 2 years training speakers for TEDx
- BSc in engineering (BSEE) and a masters in communications (MACCC).
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent –> More on your trainer.
- Rated as “outstanding” by 92% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback.
Participants leave class with more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Training price & early booking discounts:
The price is 1490 CHF per person, for the 2-day workshop (only 1350 CHF if booked early, see below). Workshops are limited to 5 people maximum. The price includes the training facility, facilitation, training manual, other course materials for the exercises, private video of your practice sessions, morning coffee with croissant, and afternoon coffee break with cookies and fruit. We break for lunch to explore some fresh air and a restaurant near by. The price does not include your lunch, dinner, or travel expenses.
Early booking discounts:.
- November 27-28, 2019
1350 CHF, if booked before September 28, 2019
- For course on March 2-3, 2020
1350 CHF, if booked before January 10, 2020
- For course on May 5-6, 2020
1350 CHF, if booked before March 2, 2020
This training workshop will be held at —
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman, 14
CH-1920 Martigny, Switzerland
Martigny is a main stop for the regional trains, and our training center is just a couple minutes from the the train station. It is also close to the motorway, with parking and a hotel across the street. Martigny is known as “Ville d’art et de culture”.
Here are helpful transportation links:
- Martigny – Hotels
- Swiss train tickets (SBB)
- Train tickets to Martigny from EuroRail
- Martigny – Art and culture
- Contact us to check availability, ask questions, then decide on payment method.
- Pay 30% deposit to hold your space. (You will receive an invoice for a bank transfers or a MasterCard/Visa payment link.) You also receive a welcome email with course information and maps.)
- Final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
Cancellation and change policy:
If you need to cancel…
- You may transfer your deposit or final course payments to another person, who will attend in your place.
- The 30% deposit can be transferred to a later course, if you tell us at least 1 month prior to the workshop that you originally reserved.
- The final payment and deposits, with cancellation notices of less than 1 month, can be transferred to a later course if we re-sell the place on the original course.
If we need to cancel for any reason, we will refund or transfer your payments.
Custom corporate courses are also available throughout Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us