Presentations & public speaking for business – 2 day (Open enrollment training course in English)
- Group Size: 5 participants maximum
- Upcoming training courses: Jan. 28-29 / Mar. 3-4 / May 5-6, 2020
- Price: 1490 CHF/person for 2 days (1350 CHF early booking price)
Get ready to roll-up your sleeves and start presenting. Our fully-loaded 2-day presentation training is focused on learning by doing.
If you’re terrified of public speaking, don’t worry, we give you tools to combat that fear upfront. Then, you’ll learn the communication rules used by great public speakers, and our 5-step presentation development process to create PowerPoint presentations that are easy-to-present and meet your business goals. Along the way, you’ll apply these theories and practice presenting. The course is limited to just 5 people, so you’ll receive personal coaching and a video of your practice sessions, in a comfortable confidence-building setting.
The training is provided in English by a native English speaker. Your facilitator brings evidence-based theories together with over 20 years of corporate experience, a masters in communications, experience as a TV spokesman and trainer for TEDx speakers.
The training course includes a course booklet with theory summaries, processes, and worksheets.
Note: We also offer a condensed training course, limited to just 3 people, and held during two 5-hour half days, called Presentations & Public Speaking for Managers.
Who should attend this presentation training workshop:
The course is designed for business, technical, and sales professionals and managers, who wish to improve their business presentation structure or presenting skills. You may also use it to develop an existing or new presenting project. This course is also appropriate for TED-style talks.
Presentations & Public Speaking for Business – 2-day training topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other. Most items include examples, workshops or practice sessions.
- Fear and confidence: 3 ways and 3 exercises to manage stage fright.
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
- The presenter tools: Using your body and voice.
- Presentation preparation and strategy: Choosing content and key messages.
- Structuring your presentation.
- Storytelling, and other power tools.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Charts and other techniques that keep your audience’s attention.
- Words that work, and those that don’t.
- More on persuasion.
- Preparing for questions during and after the presentation.
- Impromptu presentations.
Includes lots of presentation practice with video feedback.
What makes this presentation training course different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes (up to 5 people) enable personal coaching.
- You advance a work-related presenting project, while developing new skills. You’ll use a case study presenting project if your work is confidential.
- Lots of practice.
- Business focus.
- You’ll learn from each other in a comfortable, fun and supportive environment.
- Courses provided by Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & keynote speaker:
- Over 20 years international management experience with DuPont (technical, marketing, global and regional business management)
- Product spokesman on TV/radio and a keynote speaker
- 8 years as a presentation, public speaking and event trainer
- Trained over a dozen TEDx speakers
- Masters in communications (MACCC) and BS in engineering (BSEE)
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent –> More on your trainer
- Rated as “outstanding” by 92% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback and testimonials
You’ll leave class confident and excited to give your next business presentation.
2-Day Presentation & Public Speaking for Business training course price & dates:
The price is 1490 CHF/person, for the 2-day course. The early booking price is 1350 CHF/person. (See below dates.) This presentation training workshop is limited to just 5 people maximum. The training is 9:00 to 17:30 each day, with a 1-hour break for lunch.
Presentation training dates and early booking discounts:
- November 27-28, 2019 – NO MORE PLACES AVAILABLE
- January, 28-29, 2020 – ONLY 2 SEATS LEFT ON THIS COURSE!
- March 3-4, 2020 – 1350 CHF, if booked before January 10, 2020 – ONLY 3 SEATS LEFT ON THIS COURSE!
- May 5-6, 2020 – 1350 CHF, if booked before March 5, 2020
- July 1-2, 2020 – 1350 CHF, if booked before May 1, 2020
- August 25-26, 2020 – 1350 CHF, if booked before June 25, 2020
- October 27-28, 2020 – 1350 CHF, if booked before August 27, 2020
- December 9-10, 2020 – 1350 CHF, if booked before October 9, 2020
The price includes the training facility, facilitation, training manual, other course materials for the exercises, private video of your practice sessions, morning coffee with croissant, and afternoon coffee break with cookies and fruit. We break for lunch so you can enjoy a nice restaurant in the square or a walk through the vineyards. The price does not include your lunch, dinner, or travel expenses.
Contact & training location:
This training workshop will be held at —
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman, 14
CH-1920 Martigny, Switzerland
+41 22 548 0365
Conveniently situated at the intersection of three valleys and train routes, Martigny is easily accessed by train or car. The training center is just a couple minutes walk from the train station. It’s also close to the motorway, with parking and a hotel across the street.
Filled with Roman history and modern art, this French-speaking part of Switzerland takes pride in its local wines and creative cuisine. In face, Martigny is called the “Ville d’art et de culture”,
Here are helpful transportation links:
- Martigny – Hotels
- Swiss train tickets (SBB)
- Train tickets to Martigny from EuroRail
- Martigny – Art and culture
- Contact us to check availability, ask questions, then decide on payment method.
- Pay 30% deposit to hold your space. (You will receive an invoice for a bank transfers or a MasterCard/Visa payment link.) You will receive a welcome email with additional course information and maps about 1 month before the course.
- The final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
Cancellation and change policy:
The deposit is transferable, but not refundable, specifically —
- At anytime, you may transfer your course reservation (and payments) to another person, who will attend in your place on the reserved course.
- The 30% deposit can be transferred to a later course, if you tell us at least 1 month prior to the workshop that you originally reserved.
- The final payment and deposits, with cancellation notices of less than 1 month, can be transferred to a later course, if we can re-sell your place on the original course. If we can’t re-sell your place on the original course, I’m afraid we retain the deposit (30%) as a cancellation fee. We will transfer the final balance (70%, if already paid) to a later course for you.
Contact us for custom corporate courses are also available throughout Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Zug, Lucerne, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us