Presentations & public speaking for business – 2 day (Open enrollment training course)
- Group Size: 5 maximum
- Upcoming courses: March 2-3, 2020 & July 1-2, 2020
- Price: 1490 CHF/person for 2 days (1350 CHF early booking discount)
Get ready to roll-up your sleeves and start presenting. Our fully-loaded 2-day presentation training is focused on learning by doing.
If you’re terrified of public speaking, don’t worry, we give you tools to combat that fear upfront. Then, you’ll learn the communication rules used by great public speakers, and our 5-step presentation development process to create PowerPoint presentations that are easy-to-present and meet your business goals. Along the way, you’ll apply these theories and practice presenting. The course is limited to just 5 people, so you’ll receive personal coaching and a video of your practice sessions, in a comfortable confidence-building setting.
The training is provided in English by a native English speaker. Your facilitator brings evidence-based theories together with over 20 years of corporate experience, a masters in communications, experience as a TV spokesman and trainer for TEDx speakers.
The training course includes a course booklet with theory summaries, processes, and worksheets.
Note: The 2-day workshop enables deeper content and more practice time than the 1-day presentations & public speaking for business training.
Presentations & Public Speaking For Business – 2-day training course dates:
This is a public course, open to individuals – Only 5 places available for each workshop.
- November 27-28, 2019 — NO SPACE AVAILABLE
- March 2-3, 2020 — Monday to Tuesday, 9:00 to 17:30
- May 5-6, 2020 — Tuesday to Wednesday, 9:00 to 17:30
- July 1-2, 2020 — Wednesday to Thursday, 9:00 to 17:30
- August 25-26, 2020 — Tuesday to Wednesday, 9:00 to 17:30
- October 27-28, 2020 — Tuesday to Wednesday, 9:00 to 17:30
Contact us to check availability and reserve your space.
Who should attend this training workshop:
The course is designed for business, technical, and sales professionals and managers, who wish to improve their business presentation structure or presenting skills. You may also use it to develop an existing or new presenting project. This course is also appropriate for TED-style talks.
Presentations & Public Speaking for Business – 2-day training topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other. Most items include examples, workshops or practice sessions.
- Fear and confidence: 3 ways and 3 exercises to manage stage fright
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
- The presenter tools: Using your body and voice.
- Presentation preparation and strategy: Choosing content and key messages.
- Structuring your presentation.
- Storytelling, and other power tools.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Charts and other techniques that keep your audience’s attention.
- Words that work, and those that don’t.
- More on persuasion.
- Preparing for questions during and after the presentation.
- Impromptu presentations.
Includes lots of presentation practice with video feedback.
What makes this course different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes (up to 5 people) enable personal coaching.
- You advance a work-related presenting project, while developing new skills. You’ll use a case study presenting project if your work is confidential.
- Lots of practice.
- Business focus.
- You’ll learn from each other in a comfortable, fun and supportive environment.
- Courses provided by Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & keynote speaker:
- Over 20 years international corporate experience with DuPont (technical, marketing, and business management)
- Product spokesman on TV/radio and a keynote speaker
- 8 years as a presentation and event trainer
- Trainer for over a dozen TEDx speakers
- BSc in engineering (BSEE) and a masters in communications (MACCC).
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent –> More on your trainer.
- Rated as “outstanding” by 92% of workshop attendees –> More client feedback and testimonials.
You’ll leave class confident and excited to give your next business presentation.
Training price & early booking discounts:
The price is 1490 CHF/person, for the 2-day workshop. The price is 1350 CHF/person, when reserved two months in advance. (See below dates.) Workshops are limited to just 5 people maximum. The price includes the training facility, facilitation, training manual, other course materials for the exercises, private video of your practice sessions, morning coffee with croissant, and afternoon coffee break with cookies and fruit. We break for lunch so you can enjoy a nice restaurant in the square or a walk through the vineyards. The price does not include your lunch, dinner, or travel expenses.
Early booking discounts:.
- For training course on November 27-28, 2019
– NO MORE PLACES AVAILABLE ON THIS COURSE
- For training course on March 2-3, 2020
1350 CHF, if booked before January 10, 2020
- For training course on May 5-6, 2020
1350 CHF, if booked before March 5, 2020
- For training course on July 1-2, 2020
1350 CHF, if booked before May 1, 2020
- For training course August 25-26, 2020
1350 CHF, if booked before June 25, 2020
- For training course on October 27-28, 2020
1350 CHF, if booked before August 27, 2020
This training workshop will be held at —
European Market Link SARL
Rue du Léman, 14
CH-1920 Martigny, Switzerland
Conveniently situated at the intersection of three valleys and train routes, Martigny is easily accessed by train or car. The training center is just a couple minutes walk from the train station. It’s also close to the motorway, with parking and a hotel across the street.
Filled with Roman history and modern art, this French-speaking part of Switzerland takes pride in its local wines and creative cuisine. In face, Martigny is called the “Ville d’art et de culture”,
Here are helpful transportation links:
- Martigny – Hotels
- Swiss train tickets (SBB)
- Train tickets to Martigny from EuroRail
- Martigny – Art and culture
- Contact us to check availability, ask questions, then decide on payment method.
- Pay 30% deposit to hold your space. (You will receive an invoice for a bank transfers or a MasterCard/Visa payment link.) You also receive a welcome email with course information and maps.)
- Final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
Cancellation and change policy:
If you need to cancel…
- You may transfer your deposit or final course payments to another person, who will attend in your place.
- The 30% deposit can be transferred to a later course, if you tell us at least 1 month prior to the workshop that you originally reserved.
- The final payment and deposits, with cancellation notices of less than 1 month, can be transferred to a later course if we re-sell the place on the original course.
If we need to cancel for any reason, we will refund or transfer your payments.