Presentation & public speaking training – 2-day group workshop in Switzerland (open to individuals)
- Group Size: 6 maximum
- Length: 2 days
- Level: Tailored to group needs
- Price: 1490 CHF/person for 2 days (early booking discounts available)
This 2-day presentation training workshop is for individuals wishing to develop confidence, clarity and charisma in a small group. Over 2-days, we alternate short theory discussions with examples, presentation practice, and other workshops. The course is limited to 6 people, allowing presentation practice with video feedback in a comfortable confidence-building setting. We provide the tools and coaching to help you to see your strengths, overcome your fears, and develop your individual style. Courses are tailored to your current work situation and needs. The training is provided in English.
This course is designed to initiate or advance a specific presentation project and develop some advanced skills. The 2-day workshop enables deeper content and more practice time than the 1-day presenter training.
Switzerland 2-day Presentation Training Course dates:
Only 6 places available for each workshop.
- July 2-3, 2019 — Tuesday to Wednesday, 9:00 to 17:30
- November 27-28, 2019 — Wednesday to Thursday, 9:00 to 17:30
- March 2-3, 2020 — Monday to Tuesday, 9:00 to 17:30
Contact us to check availability and reserve your space.
Who should attend this training workshop:
The course is designed for business, technical, and sales professionals and managers, who wish to improve their business presentation skills and professional perception. This course is recommended for new or frequent presenters, and those developing a presentation. The facilitator provides individual feedback based on each attendee’s needs.
Training course topics:
Topics are integrated and build upon each other. All topics include examples, workshops or practice sessions.
- Individual goals.
- The charismatic presenter and how to connect to your audience.
- The presenter tools: Using your body and voice.
- Presentation preparation and strategy: Choosing content and key messages.
- Structuring your presentation.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Charts and other techniques that keep your audience’s attention.
- Dealing with nerves.
- Get action and more persuasion techniques.
- Words that work, and those that don’t.
- Preparing for questions during and after the presentation.
- Impromptu presentations.
Includes several presentation practice sessions with video feedback.
What makes this course different:
- Video feedback!
- Small classes (up to 6 people) enable personal coaching.
- You advance a presenting project, while developing new skills.
- Lots of practice.
- Business focus.
- Students help and learn from each other in a comfortable and fun environment.
- Courses provided by a native English-speaker with neutral accent. She has over 20 years experience in international business and management, plus a BSc in engineering and an MA in communications. For more information on your trainer, follow this link –> More on your trainer.
Participants leave class feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
Training price & early booking discounts:
The price is 1490 CHF per person, for the 2-day workshop (with early booking discounts available). Classes have 6 people maximum. The price includes the training facility, facilitation, training manual, other course materials for the exercises, private video of your practice sessions, morning coffee with croissant, and afternoon coffee break with cookies and fruit. The price does not include your lunch, dinner, or travel expenses.
Early booking discounts:.
- For July 2-3, 2019 — BOOK NOW – A FEW PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!
Last day to register is June 26, 2019
- For November 27-28, 2019
10% discount before August 15, 2019.
5% discount before September 28, 2019.
Last day to register is November 20, 2019.
- For March 2-3, 2020
10% discount before December 13, 2019.
5% discount before January 10, 2020.
Last day to register is February 24, 2020.
This training workshop will be held at —
European Market Link Sàrl
Rue du Léman, 14
CH-1920 Martigny, Switzerland
Martigny is a main stop for the regional trains, and our training center is just a couple minutes from the the train station. It is also close to the motorway, with parking and a hotel across the street. Martigny is known as “Ville d’art et de culture”.
Here are helpful transportation links:
- Martigny – Hotels
- Swiss train tickets (SBB)
- Train tickets to Martigny from EuroRail
- Martigny – Art and culture
- Contact us to check availability, ask questions, then decide on payment method.
- Pay 30% deposit to hold your space. (You will receive an invoice for a bank transfers or a MasterCard/Visa payment link.) You also receive a welcome email with course information and maps.)
- Final payment is due 1 week prior to the course.
Cancellation and change policy:
If you need to cancel…
- You may transfer your deposit or final course payments to another person, who will attend in your place.
- The 30% deposit can be transferred to a later course, if you tell us at least 1 month prior to the workshop that you originally reserved.
- The final payment and deposits, with cancellation notices of less than 1 month, can be transferred to a later course if we re-sell the place on the original course.
If we need to cancel for any reason, we will refund or transfer your payments.
Custom corporate courses are also available throughout Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us