Executive presentation coach or trainer (Private coaching in English)
- Group Size: 1
- Length: You decide
- Price: Contact us
Whether you’re trying to boost your presentation skills, or to develop a specific speech, our presentation coach can help. From persuasion and neurology research, to TED techniques; we use the latest techniques to help you turn your communication objectives into key messages and a persuasive presentation delivery.
Our training and coaching sessions are designed around you. Your trainer will help you overcome stage fright, boost your charisma, or find the perfect speech to meet your business goals. We believe each speaker has a unique style, and it’s our job to help you find it!
Who do we provide presentation coaching to:
We focus on helping speakers with analytical minds and international companies. This includes international technical, IT, medical, B2B sales, finance-oriented leaders and business executives. This training is available in English and in Switzerland.
Your presentation coach: Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & keynote speaker
- Over 20-years experience as a corporate manager,
- Experience as a product spokesman on TV/radio
- 8-years as a presentation trainer.
- Trainer for TEDx
- Masters in cross-cultural communications and a BS in electrical engineering.
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent, so she’s easy to understand and supports speakers with grammar and accents
Executive presentation coaching topics:
Coaching is tailored to the executive’s personal and business needs. Topics may includes these presentation training topics:
- Managing fear and stage fright
- Stage presence (body language)
- Stage presence (voice)
- Virtual stage presence (as in a webinar)
- Overall communication tools for executive presenters
- Presentation preparation, content, structure
- Using your power tools – hooks, storytelling, analogies and more
- Your PowerPoint slides
- Your script to motivate, persuade and get action
- Adding charisma (we use video feedback to help you develop your unique style)
We also offer —
- Media training – Training to support journalist questions, interviews, or panel discussions
- International tips
- Train like TED – TED-style presentation training tools and processes
Presentation coaching price:
Training is offered at your facility, at our facility, or through online virtual training. Contact us for pricing. All training includes exploratory phone call, materials tailored to your needs, a custom course booklet, and take-home videos of your practice sessions.
Virtual presentation coaching and COVID-19 flexible terms:
Our private presentation coaching is also available online. We’ve adjusted our materials and structure to enable maximum learning online. Rather than full day sessions, we suggest shorter training sessions, coupled with homework, and online practices. These sessions are effective, time efficient, and economical.
In these time of uncertainty, we offer full flexibility to change training dates or training platform at anytime, without penalty.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Zug, Lucerne, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.