Executive presentation trainer (PRIVATE TRAINING in English)
- Group Size: 1
- Length: You decide
- Price: Contact us
Whether you’re trying to boost your presentation skills, or to develop a specific speech, our executive presentation trainer can help. Using persuasion, neurology and TED techniques; we help you turn your communication objectives into key messages and a persuasive presentation.
Our private executive training is designed around your needs. Your trainer will help you reduce stage fright, boost your charisma, or find the perfect speech to meet your business goals.
Our executive presentation trainer prepares an agenda then adjusts to meet your training needs. We also offer public speaking coaching, without prepared content.
Who do we provide presentation training to:
This training is for analytical leaders working internationally. For example, this includes those working in international technical companies or those in IT, B2B sales, finance, supply chain, and business roles. This on-site training is only available in English and in Switzerland.
Your executive presentation trainer: Kimberly VanLandingham, CEO, trainer & strategist
- Over 10-years experience as a presentation trainer
- Over 20-years experience with DuPont de Nemours, roles included NA R&D and tech service manager, EMEA regional manager, and global business manager
- Experience as a product spokesman on TV/radio and large events
- Trainer for TEDx speakers
- Masters in cross-cultural communications, a BS in electrical engineering, and executive training in business, marketing and sales.
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent (She supports speakers with grammar and accents issues.)
Kimberly is high-energy and action-oriented, but most importantly, she cares. See Testimonials, More about our Trainer and LinkedIn Profile
Executive presentation trainer topics:
This training is tailored to the executive’s personal and business needs. Topics often include:
- Developing a clear message and communication strategy
- Managing fear and stage fright
- Stage presence (body language and voice)
- Virtual stage presence tips
- Using your power tools – hooks, storytelling, analogies and more
- Your slides & other visuals
- Your script (words to motivate, persuade and get action)
- Adding connecting & charisma
- How to give an impromptu speech
- Media training – Training to support journalist questions, interviews, or panel discussions
- International tips
- TED-style presentation training tools and processes
Presentation training price:
Training is offered at your facility, at ours (in Martigny, Switzerland), or as online virtual training. Contact us for pricing. All training includes exploratory phone call, materials tailored to your needs, a presentation training booklet with notes and worksheets, and take-home videos of your practice sessions.
Training is available in English and throughout Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Zug, Lucerne, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.