Presentations & other business communications – 2 day (Corporate small group training course)
- Group Size: 6
- Length: 2 days
- Level: Key fundamentals
- Price per corporate group: 6500 CHF*
Great presenters aren’t born, they’re made. While their presentations may look effortless, preparations and practice are behind every great presenter and their props.
You’ll be introduced to a communication tool box, which is first applied to business presentations, then extended to other forms of communications, specifically emails and meetings. You’ll participate in practice sessions in a relaxed atmosphere to develop confidence and find your individual style. Practice sessions are videoed for self-analysis. You’ll receive personal coaching for your business situation and personal needs.
The course is provided in English, by a native English-speaker to support grammar, accent, and vocabulary needs.
Who should attend this Presentations & Other Business Communications course:
Sales, technical, market development and advancing managers, who wish to improve their business presentation skills, business writing, and meeting organization.
Presentations & Other Business Communications training course topics:
The course begins by focusing business presentations, alternating short theory reviews with workshops and presentation practice. Each presentation is videoed for self-assessment and confidence building. Presentation topics include —
- Controlling fear and stage fright
- The communication tool kit
- On-stage presence with body and voice
- Preparations and purpose to achieve business results
- Content and structures that convey your key messages
- Opening and closing ideas
- PowerPoint slides that are easy to present
- Includes lots of practice sessions with video feedback
Attendees continue practicing presentation skills, while we extend the communication principles into other business communications —
- Business writing
- Write with purpose
- Concise & skim-able structures
- Eliminating words — grammar tricks
- Optional — sales letters & emails, cold call emails, technical reports, etc.
- Planning and leading successful business meetings
- Preparation (and pre-selling)
- The ‘devil is in the details’ — plan, assign & do
- Don’t forget the next steps
- Planning your communication
What makes this course different:
- Integrated format efficiently covers several business communication areas, saving time and money.
- Action-oriented and fun workshop, in a relaxed setting.
- Lots of presentation practice with video feedback.
- It’s the REAL WORLD. This course developed for real business situations. (Read more about the trainer & approach.)
- Instruction is in English by a native English speaker, with an easy-to-understand neutral accent.
The price is 6500 CHF for 2 days of training and for up to 6 people.
The price includes tailoring to your business needs, a training booklet, video feedback, and other materials. We assume that the client will provide the training facilities, so the price excludes facilities and food. Please contact us for a formal quote or variations that better fit your needs.
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.Contact us