Individual presenter training & coaching
- Group Size: 1-2
- Length: 1 day
- Level: As required
- Price: 3000 CHF/day*
This is private full-day training course and/or coaching session for one to two people. The session focuses on public speaking, business presentation skills and communication strategy.
The day is designed around you…your skill needs and your business situation.
Coaching activities may target your specific presentation project, or they may include short theory sessions, examples, presentation practice exercises or other workshops.
We strive to build confidence, clarity and charisma. Building skills eliminates fear, and eliminating fear enables you to build skills, so we work on the these together. For example, presentations are practiced and videoed for confidence-building and self-visualisation.
You also receive guidance to become aware of your strengths and best practices, allowing your weaknesses to fade away, while you develop your individual style and charisma. This course may be designed around a current presenting project or for general skill development. The workshop materials are provided in English, but your coach also speaks French.
Who should attend this training/coaching session:
This session is tailored for the attendee, so anyone can attend. Attendees may be new, technical or advancing professionals, managers or executives, or anyone who wishes to improve his business presentation skills and/or advance a presentation project.
Possible training topics:
The exact agenda is based on a preliminary phone interview and may be modified by you and your presentation coach during your private training session. Here is a sample agenda:
- Your needs and goals, and the agenda review.
- Fundamentals for all communications.
- Communication rules for presenters (and all communications)
- Presenter skills and body language…and finding your style.
- Finding your voice and hold your audience’s attention.
- Presentation preparations and strategy.
- Structuring your presentation. This section can focus on presentations to inform, persuade, get action or entertain.
- Opening and closing techniques.
- Other techniques to keep your audience’s attention.
- Media training – Preparing for interviews and questions.
- Dealing with nerves. We cover tips on fear throughout the day.
- Connecting to your audience.
- Charisma…what is it anyways?
- Adjusting presentations for international audiences and culture tips.
- Includes several practice sessions with video feedback to gain confidence and refine technique.
What makes this training workshop different:
- High energy, action-oriented!
- Video feedback for self analysis.
- Designed for technical, sales or business presenters.
- Includes international culture aspects.
- Courses provided by a native English-speaker with neutral accent. (More about your trainer.)
The course participants will leave workshop feeling more confident and excited to give their next business presentation.
* The price is for one 8-hour day for 1-2 people, excluding lunch, but including breaks. This training may take place at your facility, or ours. It includes a course booklet, and video feedback. VAT and travel are not included (and may not be applicable).
Training is available in English and throughout western Switzerland, including Geneva, Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Sion, Fribourg, Thun, Bern, Biel, Zurich, Basel and surrounding areas.